You are here
Liquor Licence Act - Licences to sell liquor
Requirements and standards getting and holding a licence to sell liquor and conditions for endorsements.
This regulation defines the legal framework related to liquor licensing and encompassing all of the related topics such as:
- possession of liquor
- licences tied to manufacturers
- application or renewal of licences
- classes of notices
- prohibited practices and methods
The regulation also includes conditions for various forms of endorsements such as:
- room service endorsements
- mini-bar endorsements
- golf-course endorsements
- brew pub and wine pub endorsements
To ensure ethical methods and practices when selling and serving alcohol.